This role is an hands on service job where the staff member will be required to manage important clientele during their daily activities.
We require candidates with strong front of house experience that have worked previously in 4 or 5 Star Hotel operations.
Strong fluent English language skills with excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with clients is required.
GROSS SALARY: €10.06 per hour starting salary
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 – 45 hours per week average with 2 days off per week
OVERTIME: Per hour rate will be applied to overtime hours
BENEFITS: Competitive salary and incentives provided, Full training provided ,English Language classes provided, Active Employee Health & Wellbeing Programme, Employee assistance programme, Free use of Gym & Leisure Center, Full nutritious meals Provided, Active Employee Social Club, Company Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Career Progression-including opportunities to gain recognised QQ1 LEVEL 6 third level qualifications Employee Discounts & Incentives, Reactivate & your first Eures Job grants may be available
ALL FINAL EMPLOYMENT OFFERS WILL BE
AGREED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND CANDIDATE.
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to deliver training
- Effective Communication skills
- Ability to work on own and in team as well
- Cash handling experience
- Waiting experience in a hotel restaurant
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure the following of the hotel Mission, Vision and Values.
- To deliver all the work duties in accordance with department procedures.
- To be fully responsible for the efficient leading and running of a station in the Restaurant.
- Preparing full mise-en place for Restaurant station and check all tables on your station are set up to the correct standard
- To check all guests satisfaction on your station and deal with any requests or complaints
- To assist in hosting the restaurant door and work closely with the cashier/hostess
- To monitor all staff and their daily duties on your station/section
- To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained in your area of work
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to +353 (87) 282 4998
|Job Category||BACK OF HOUSE, FRONT OF HOUSE|
|Job Title||CHEF DE RANG/WAITER|