Situated in Ireland’s Hidden Heartlands, in the beautiful countryside town of Roscommon, is where you will find a 4* Hotel, a multi-award winning and charming family-run, 18th-century Castle Manor.
SALARY: €11 to €13 per hour depending on experience
NET SALARY: €1680 to €1930 net per month (ESTIMATED ONLY)
ACCOMMODATION: OFFERED FOR INTERVIEW AND TRIAL
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 – 45 hours per week average with 2 days off per week
OVERTIME PAY: Per hour rate will be applied to overtime hours/Sunday Premium 10%
BENEFITS: PRSI, 1 Staff meal while on duty, Full use of the Leisure Center & Gymnasium,
In-house Training & Development, Free Car Parking
ALL FINAL EMPLOYMENT OFFERS WILL BE
AGREED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND CANDIDATE.
- Assist the Head Chef through excellent communication in the development of the kitchen team and the product offered.
- To prepare dishes or ingredients as directed by the Head Chef or Senior Chef.
- To operate alternative sections in the kitchen at the discretion of the Head Chef.
- Preparing dishes for service from start to finish as requested by the Head Chef or Sr Chef.
- To ensure that mise en place is ready in time for service and appropriate for forecasted business levels.
- Ensure that all mise en place is up to date and that all work areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To assist with food deliveries and ensure measures are undertaken for this to be done hygienically and safely.
- To ensure that all measures are taken to keep food waste to a minimum.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation to ensure any tasks have been completed.
- Keeping the kitchen environment safe and hygienic through regimental cleaning and good practice in line with HACCP.
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to +353 (87) 282 4998
|Job Category||BACK OF HOUSE|
|Job Title||PASTRY CHEF|