GROSS SALARY: From €12 to €13.50 per hour depending on experience
HOURS PER WEEK: 8-4 Monday to Friday and 9-5 Saturday and Sunday – 40 hours per week average
OVERTIME PAY/BONUS: Per hour rate will be applied to overtime hours
BENEFITS: PRSI (Pay Related Social Insurance)
ALL FINAL EMPLOYMENT OFFERS WILL BE
AGREED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND CANDIDATE.
- Executing housekeeping duties for the hotel including preparing rooms for guests and ensuring the general public areas are maintained to the highest standards
- To greet all guests and ensure guest’s needs are priority Number One.
- Provide exceptional and professional service to all our guests
- To report all lost property and maintenance requests to the supervisors/manager.
- To ensure agreed standards of hygiene are maintained in all bedrooms in accordance with Hotel Standard
- Attends to guest complaints or feedback to ensure guest needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- To ensure all corridors and public areas are clean and well maintained
- Ensure a high standard of customer care is achieved at all times.
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or via WhatsApp to +353 (87) 282 4998
|Job Category||FRONT OF HOUSE|
|Job Title||HOUSEKEEPING ASSISTANT|