We are looking for a professional Chef De Partie for our Client Hotel, following their company’s specifications and
guidelines. Full Time Position.
SALARY: €26000 to €28000 per year based on experience
NET SALARY: €1861 to €1980 net per month (Estimated only)
HOURS PER WEEK: 39 hours per week
general overtime may be required and is part of the salary
BENEFITS: Canteen and access to Leisure Center
ALL FINAL EMPLOYMENT OFFERS WILL BE
AGREED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND CANDIDATE.
- To greet guests in a warm, friendly and courteous fashion and tend to them in a professional manner
- To have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all standards of performance and delivery within your department
- Ensure the kitchen equipment is in proper working order
- To be fully familiar with all menus and food offerings, including daily promotions
- To explain menu content if required
- To ensure all dishes are prepared in a timely fashion and to the appropriate agreed standard.
- To ensure all HACCP records are kept up to date
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to +353 (87) 282 4998
|Job Category||BACK OF HOUSE|
|Job Title||CHEF DE PARTIE|