We are looking for a Chef De Partie who would like to become part of our Client professional team.
If you love working with food – especially seafood, this position is perfect for you.
They are located in the small fishing village of Portmagee where seafood plays a large part on the menu.
SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience
NET SALARY: Negotiable depending on experience
ACCOMMODATION: available at €50 per week
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 – 45 hours per week average with 2 days off per week
OVERTIME PAY/BONUS: Per hour rate will be applied to overtime hours
BENEFITS: PRSI / Pension benefits
ALL FINAL EMPLOYMENT OFFERS WILL BE
AGREED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND CANDIDATE.
- Energetic and motivated person who is willing to learn.
- Must have 4-5 years previous experience.
- Must be keen to progress within our kitchen.
- Must have completed HACCP Training.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent tip opportunities.
- Arrange accommodation for employees.
- Meals on Duty – provided
- All gratuities divided by and shared with the team
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via WhatsApp to +353 (87) 282 4998
|Job Category||BACK OF HOUSE|
|Job Title||CHEF DE PARTIE|