We are looking for a professional Chef De Partie for our Client, following their company’s specifications and guidelines.
The successful candidate will employ its culinary and managerial skills in order to play a critical role in maintaining and enhancing the customers’ satisfaction.
SALARY: €28000 to €32000 per year depending on experience
NET SALARY: €1970 to 2200 Net Per Month (ESTIMATE)
ACCOMMODATION: SHORT TERM ACCOMMODATION SUPPORT AVAILABLE
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 – 45 hours per week average with 2 days off per week
OVERTIME: Per hour rate will be applied to overtime hours
BENEFITS: PRSI / Pension benefits
ALL FINAL EMPLOYMENT OFFERS WILL BE
AGREED BETWEEN EMPLOYER AND CANDIDATE.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar environment
- Professional Chef Qualification, HACCAP Qualified
- Excellent Communication Skills, including fluency in English
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Flexible with regards to working hours, weekend work will be required
ONLY APPLICATIONS & CV’S FROM CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND WILL BE CONSIDERED
ROLE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY FOR INTERVIEW/TRIAL
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or via WhatsApp to +353 (87) 282 4998
|Job Category||BACK OF HOUSE|
|Job Title||CHEF DE PARTIE|