Horeca Work & Study 12 Week Program Summer 2020
Start Date: 01/06/2020
A 12 week program from June to August 2020 for EU Hospitality Students.
Want a 3 month experience that bring value to your career ? Book today your place with us.
PROGRAM INFO:12 Week Work Program starting 01/06/2020
Age:18/25 year of age EU/EEA Students.
Minimum Requirements:Minimum English Language A2/B1 Minimum previous work experience or relevant studies in Hospitality Schools.
2020 Course Costs:Dublin from €1095 per month Galway from €1045 per month Cork from €995 per month
Early Booking Promo:10% Discount on Course Costs if booked before 31/01/2020
Work Opportunities:Back & Front of House Jobs in Hotels 4 & 5 Star, Restaurants and GastroBars Employment Contracts Full Time Hours 35 Hours per week contracts Estimated Salary €10.50 per hour (gross) (All salaries are based on experience) Possible Long Term Job after 12 weeks
Estimated Net Salaries per Month: Gross €1470 / Net After Tax Estimate = €1427*
*Refer to our HF TAX IRELAND 2020 document
- Twin Room Option Included in our package.
- Accommodation Included with professional Letting Agency and Hosting Families.
- Candidates can request single, triple or quadruple rooms, costs will vary based on availability at time of booking.
- English Courses with our Partners in Ireland.
- Dublin, Cork and Galway
Extra Services Included at No Extra Cost:
- Meet & Greet at the Airport on arrival for students with HF Tutor.
- Transport included to accommodation from Airport on arrival in Ireland.
- Job Placement with Irish Hospitality Company prior to arriving in Ireland.
- Course registration with our English Language School, all books and materials are included.
- Online Tutor Support during the 3 month Work & Study Program period.
- Free Tourist Attractions Day Tour (see our brochure for latest promo).
- Bank Account Opening in Ireland support.
- PPS Opening (Irish Tax Number).
- Free Consultation after program to source long term job career in Ireland.
The Course does not include:
- Travel Costs to and from work or personal travel
- Food and daily personal expenses
Method of Payment:
- Booking deposit of €200 required at the time of booking.
- Balance first month to be paid by 31/03/2020
Promo: 10% Discount on Course Costs if booked before 31/01/2020
Final Closing date of Registration: 31/03/2020